LEARNING IS EARNING
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) and Toyota Motor North America (TMNA) are pleased to announce that the Boston Region Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program is effective February 5, 2019 through February 28, 2019!
LET THE SAVINGS COMMENCE
$1,000 rebate* on the following Toyota models when you Finance or lease through a Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services. Plus, no payments for 90 days on select finance programs!
- Corlla Sedan
- Corolla iM
- Corolla Hatchback
- Prius C
- Prius Prime
- RAV4 Hybrid
$500 rebate* on all other Toyota models/
To obtain the College Graduate Rebate, you must be (1) enrolled in or be a graduate from an Eligible School, (2) fulfill an Eligible Degree Status and (3) provide proof of Eligible Degree Status all as defined below:
- Eligible School/Degree Programs: An “Eligible School” is an accredited school in the 50 United States, U.S. Virgin Islands or Puerto Rico. An “Eligible Degree” is defined as one of the following from/with an Eligible School:
- A four year undergraduate degree from a college, university or a registered nursing program; or
- A two year associate or undergraduate degree from a community college, junior college or technical college or university; or
- A two year trade or vocational degree or certification; or
- Current enrollment in a graduate school degree program.
- Eligible Degree Status:
- You are currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an Eligible School; or
- You have already obtained an Eligible Degree from an Eligible School within two calendar years prior to signing your lease or finance contract through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
- You will obtain an Eligible Degree from an Eligible School within six months after signing your lease or finance contract through your dealer and TFS.
- Proof of Eligible Degree Status: You must provide proof of Eligible Degree status by submitting the following required documents to your dealer:
- For proof of Eligible Degree status where you have graduated from an Eligible School/Degree program within the last two years or will graduate from an Eligible School/Degree program within six months of signing your finance or lease contract:
- a. Copy of diploma; or
- b. Letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree earned or to be earned; or
- c. Copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned.
- For proof of Eligible Degree status where you are currently enrolled in a graduate school program from an Eligible School:
- Copy of current transcript confirming enrollment in a graduate degree program; or
- Letter from the college/university registrar’s office enrollment in a graduate degree program
Customers must also (1) at contract signing, furnish verifiable proof of present employment or proof of future employment, which will begin within 120 days of credit approval, with a salary sufficient to cover ordinary living expenses and vehicle payments; and (2) be approved for credit by, and finance “the Vehicle” through a participating Dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). All obligations paid within 60 days or less are acceptable (i.e. no 60 day markers on bureau) AND cannot have charge-offs totaling more than $1,000 in the past 24 months
Additional Notes: To receive the College Graduate Rebate and Finance Program benefits, the signor or cosignor must meet all of the College Graduate qualifications. Two Calendar Year example: Customer graduates in June 2015, he/she has until December 31, 2017 to qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Rebate Program.
VEHICLE MAINTENANCE AND PROTECTION
Take care of your new ride. Ask your dealer about optional programs from Toyota Financial Services that can help maintain and protect your new vehicle.
*College Graduate Rebate is available on all new and unlicensed Toyota vehicles. Toyota Certified Used Vehicles (TCUVs) and Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles are not eligible for the Rebate Program. College Graduate Finance Program (which is not a rebate and instead offers competitive APRs and lease terms) is available on the lease or finance (including preferred option) on all new and unlicensed Toyota models or on TCUVs or Scion Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles. Subject to the foregoing limits and requirements below, the College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program are available upon credit approval from and execution of a finance or lease contract through a participating Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS). Not all applicants will qualify. To qualify for the College Graduate Rebate Program and College Graduate Finance Program, customers must be currently enrolled in a graduate degree program from an eligible school (as defined below), or enrolled in or be a graduate from an eligible school and provide proof of graduation (showing an upcoming graduation within six months OR a recent graduation within two calendar years form the date of signing your vehicle lease or finance contract) from one of the following eligible schools located in the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, or U.S. Virgin Islands: (a) an accredited four-year-college, university, or registered nursing program; OR (b) an accredited two-year college associate degree or an undergraduate academic degree as awarded by community colleges, junior colleges, technical colleges and universities; OR (c) an accredited two-year trade or vocational school; OR (d) an accredited graduate school. In all cases, the student will have two calendar years from receipt of their degree to take advantage of the program. Must provide proof of qualification and any one of the following documents will be accepted: (a) copy of diploma; OR (b) letter from the college/university/trade school registrar’s office stating graduation date and type of degree or certification earned; (c) copy of the final transcript confirming graduation date and type of degree earned; OR (d) copy of current transcript (or letter form college/university registrar’s office) confirming current enrollment in a graduate degree program. Eligible customers must also meet credit approval requirements and furnish proof of present or future employment (which will begin within 120 days or credit approval) when submitting credit application. Rebate offered by Toyota Motor North America. Rebate will be applied on TFS lease agreements toward the amount due at lease signing or delivery or capitalized cost reduction or the down payment on TFS finance contracts. Limit one rebate per lease or finance transaction. College Graduate Rebate Program may not be combined with the Toyota Military Rebate Program or iFi Program. College Graduate Programs are subject to change or termination at any time. Some restrictions apply. Programs are not available in AL, FL, GA, HI, NC, and SC. Rebate terms may be more generous in your local area. Ask your participating dealer about the college graduate rebate terms in your area. Under the College Graduate Finance Program, competitive APRs and lease terms are available on eligible finance contracts with terms up to specified number of months for retail and lease and preferred option financing on new vehicles. See dealer for details. Must pay sales tax. Void where prohibited by law. Not redeemable for cash.
Copyright 2019 Toyota Financial Services. All rights reserved. Toyota Financial Services is a service mark of Toyota Motor Credit Corporation (TMCC). TMCC is the authorized attorney-in-fact and servicer for Toyota Lease Trust.