2016 Toyota Land Cruiser in Epping, NH
When it comes to premium large SUVs, the 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser may not be the first to come to mind, but it should be. It offers tons of great features all at a great value, including a safety suite called “Safety Sense-P,” a JBL Synthesis audio system, Siri Eyes Free, available four-wheel drive, and so much more. Because of all this value, the Toyota Land Cruiser earned the 2015 Highest Retained Value award from IntelliChoice.
There is a single trim level available for the 2016 Toytoa Land Cruiser.
2016 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Engine: 5.7-liter V8
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Performance: 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy: 13/18/15 MPG City/Highway/Combined**
- Exterior Features: Color-keyed rear spoiler, Rain-sensing windshield wipers, Side-body chrome moldings with Land Cruiser logo, 18-inch five-spoke alloy wheels, LED projector-beam headlights, Roof rack, Power tilt/slide moonroof, LED Daytime Running Lights
- Interior Features: 40/20/40-split sliding second-row seats, Four-zone automatic climate control, Eight-passenger seating with semi-aniline leather-trimmed seating surfaces, LED accent lighting, Heated front seats, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, 9-inch touchscreen with split-screen, Leather-trimmed heated power tilt/telescopic steering wheel, Auto-dimming rearview mirror, 50/50-split fold-down third-row seat
- Radio and Technology: 14 JBL speakers, Bluetooth® wireless technology, Entune® App Suite, Smart Key System, Siri® Eyes Free, USB port, HD Radio™, Enhanced Multi-terrain Monitor Rear-seat DVD entertainment system, Integrated backup camera display, AM/FM CD player, Entune™ Premium JBL Audio with Integrated Navigation, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, SiriusXM All Access Radio with 3-month complimentary trial subscription
Standard Safety Features
- Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Trailer-Sway Control
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Active Traction Control
- 10 airbags
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Safety Connect®
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Lane Departure Alert
- Auto High Beams
With available seating for up to eight passengers, premium materials inside and out, high-tech features, and so much more, the 2016 Toyota Land Cruiser is the premium SUV you’ve been looking for. See what else it has to offer you today at Hurlbert Toyota.
*Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price, excludes the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee of $835 for Cars, $900 for Small/Light Trucks (Sienna, RAV4, Highlander Gas, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Tacoma and Venza), $1195 for Large Trucks (Tundra), and $995 for Large SUVs (Sequoia and Land Cruiser). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer price will vary.
**2016 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
View Our Inventory