The 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser offers a premium ride that drivers of all ages will love. This model offers plenty of power thanks to its large V8 engine that produces up to 381 hp and 401 lb-ft of torque. The sheer amount of standard features is impressive enough but with technologies like an Enhanced Mult-Terrain Monitor, it gets even better. The new Toyota Land Cruiser is a high-end model design to provide drivers with a ride they’ll never forget.
The 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser comes in 4WD and in one ornate trim level.
2017 Toyota Land Cruiser
- Engine: 5.7-liter DOHC 32-valve V8 engine
- Transmission: Eight-speed automatic transmission with intelligence (ECT-i)
- Performance: 381 horsepower and 401 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel Economy: 13/18/15 MPG City/Highway/Combined*
- Exterior Features: Color-keyed rear spoiler, Frame-mounted tow hooks, LED stop lights with Land Cruiser logo, Aluminum running boards, Power tilt/slide moonroof, 18-inch 5-spoke alloy wheels, Side-body chrome moldings with Land Cruiser logo, Rain-sensing windshield wipers with de-icer, Skid plates, LED accent lighting, front-bumper LED fog lights, Roof rack, Heavy-duty mudguards, LED projector-beam headlight (low & high), LED Daytime Running Lights, Privacy glass on windows
- Interior Features: Leather-trimmed heated power tilt/telescopic steering wheel, 12 cup holders, heated/ventilated front seats, 50/50-split fold-down third-row seat, 8-passenger seating with semi-aniline leather-trimmed seating surfaces, LED accent lights and illumination, Four-zone automatic climate control, Auto-dimming rearview mirror, 40/20/40-split sliding second-row seat, 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, Power windows & door locks
- Radio and Technology: Smart Key System, Siri® Eyes Free, Bluetooth wireless technology, 14 JBL speakers, Two 12V power outlets, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, SiriusXM All Access Radio with 3-month subscription, Hands-free phone capability with voice recognition and phone book access, AM/FM CD player, Qi-compatible wireless smartphone charging, 9-inch touchscreen with split-screen with backup camera, Entune Premium JBL Audio with Integrated Navigation & App Suite, Enhanced Multi-terrain Monitor, HD Radio, Rear-seat DVD entertainment system, Optitron instrumentation display with backlighting, USB port with iPod controls
Standard Safety Features
- Toyota Safety Sense: Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Departure Alert, Auto High Beams, & Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Star Safety System: Vehicle Stability Control, Active Traction Control, Anti-lock brakes, Brake Assist, Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Safety Connect: Emergency Assistance, Stolen Vehicle Locator, Roadside Assistance with Automatic Collision Notification subscription
- 10 airbags
- Driver and front passenger active headrests
- Driver and front passenger Active Seatbelt Pretensioning System
- Adjustable seatbelt anchors
- Child-protector rear door locks and power window locks
- Tire Pressure Monitor System
- Parking assist sonar
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- Trailer-Sway Control
- Hill Start Assist Control
- Anti-theft system with engine immobilizer
The 2017 Toyota Land Cruiser comes fully loaded with a vast array of standard safety features that provide maximum protection on the road. This power-packed model boasts a ton of features drivers love and others they soon won’t be able to live without. See what the new Toyota Land Cruiser can do for you with a test drive!
*2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.